Use the Enterprise > Update Services node in the Patch Manager Administrator Console to manage your WSUS server. This node contains a child node for each WSUS server registered with Patch Manager. Each WSUS server node contains the native WSUS Updates and Computers and Groups child nodes.
This section describes how to:
- Select the Microsoft products on the WSUS server
- Synchronize the WSUS server with Microsoft Update
- Delete expired updates and revisions from the WSUS server
- Repair and maintain the Windows Update Agent
- Update the Windows Update Agent Local Policy on remote systems
- Move computers between WSUS groups
See Set up Patch Manager with SCCM for details about managing WSUS in an SCCM environment.