Run the Synchronize Server task to synchronize the selected WSUS server with the upstream server. You can review the server synchronization information in the SCCM console on the Server Settings tab located at 3rd Party Updates > Administration > Update Servers > your_WSUS_Server_view.
SolarWinds recommends that you schedule ongoing synchronization tasks for your WSUS servers to ensure they have the latest updates at all times. Complete the following procedure to schedule or execute a synchronization task from the SCCM console.
- Log in to the SCCM console.
- In the navigation pane, click Software Library.
- In the Software Library navigation pane, expand 3rd Party Updates > Administration and select Update Servers.
- In the center pane, select the WSUS server you want to synchronize.
- In the toolbar, click Synchronize Server.
Complete the Task Options Wizard to schedule and execute the synchronization task for the selected WSUS server.
See Task Options Wizard for additional information.