Create a FIM connector configuration
- On the SEM Console, click the Nodes tab.
- Select an agent node, and then click Manage node connectors.
To locate an available FIM connector, type FIM in the search box.
- Select an available connector, and then click Create configuration.
On the Applied Conditions page, you can create inclusions and exclusions , import conditions from the monitor, and export to monitor.
- Establish your applied conditions, and then click Next.
- Expand and adjust the advanced configuration settings, if necessary, and then click Create.