Start a FIM driver
File Integrity Monitoring (FIM) monitors all file types for unauthorized changes. Using FIM, you can detect changes to critical files to ensure systems have not been compromised.
- On the SEM Console, navigate to Manage > Nodes, and select the Nodes tab.
- Under Refine Results, expand the Type group, and select Agent.
- In the FIM driver group, select Stopped.
- Select an agent to view the configuration toolbar.
- From the More drop-down list, select Start FIM Driver.
- Upon successful configuration, a success dialog appears in the upper-right console.
From the More drop-down list, you can start an FIM driver, and enable or disable FIM on Agent startup.