Create FIM file and directory inclusions
On the Applied conditions page, you can create, edit, delete, and import inclusions for a FIM file and directory connector.
- On the SEM Console, navigate to Configure > Nodes.
- Select an agent node, and then click Manage node connectors.
- Select a configured FIM file and directory connector, and then click Edit.
- On Applied conditions page toolbar, click Create inclusions.
- Enter one or more paths to the file or directory that FIM is watching and click Add Path, or click Browse to locate and select one or more files or directories.
- Select whether the files are recursive or non-recursive.
Recursive The folder selected and all its sub-folders which match the given mask will be monitored for corresponding selected operations. Non-recursive Only the files in the selected folders will be monitored.
Enter a mask using the asterisk (*) as a wildcard, for example:
*.exe or directory*.
- For a FIM File and Directory, select Create, Read, Write, and/or Delete for Directory, File, Permissions, and Other operations, and then click Create.
For information about the Other option, refer to the Microsoft MSDN information.