Schedule a search query
Scheduling a query means it can be run automatically at set times and days, and the results sent to one or more email addresses or used in dashboard widgets.
- Click Options and select the schedule option.
If this is a newly- created query the option will be Save and schedule. If it has already been saved the option will be Schedule this query.
- You are asked to enter a unique name for this query.
- Select when you want the query to be run. This can be daily, weekly or monthly.
- Select the time or times on the selected day or days that you want the query to be run.
- Select the start and optional end date.
- Enter or select the email addresses to which you want the results of this query to be sent. You can add LDAP users if you have configured SEM for LDAP.
- Click Schedule.