Schedule a search query
Scheduling a query enables it to be run automatically at set times and days, and the results sent to one or more email addresses.
- Click the icon next to Search and selecting Save and schedule.
- You are asked to enter a unique name for this query.
- Select when you want the query to be run. This can be daily, weekly or monthly.
- Select the time or times on the selected day or days you want the query to be run.
- Select the start and optional end date.
- Enter or select the email addresses to which you want the query to be sent. You can add LDAP users if you have configured SEM for LDAP.
- Click Schedule.