Verify the SEM Agent connection
After you install the SEM Agent on your Agent nodes, verify that the Agent connected to the SEM Manager.
- On the SEM Console, navigate to Configure > Nodes.
- Under Refine results, click the Agent and Connected check boxes.
- In the agent node list, ensure all connected nodes display a green check mark indicator.
For help troubleshooting SEM Agents, see Troubleshoot SEM Agents and network devices in the SEM Administrator Guide.
- Configure SEM Agents after they are installed in the SEM Administrator Guide.
- If you have similar SEM Agents installed, see Create connector profiles to manage and monitor SEM Agents in the SEM Administrator Guide.