Configure a proxy server connector
After you configure your proxy server to log to your SEM appliance, configure the corresponding connector. Many of the proxy server connectors are similar - with some unique settings.
The following example procedure describes how to set up a connector for a Websense proxy server. You can find instructions for additional firewall connectors in the SolarWinds knowledge base.
- On the SEM Console, navigate to Configure > Manager Connectors.
- In the search box, type "Websense Web Filter".
- Select the Websense Web Filter and Websense Web Security connector, and then click Add Connector.
- In the Name field, enter a new name, or keep the existing name.
- Click Add. The connector appears on the Manager Connectors tab under Configured connectors.
- Under Configured connectors, select this connector, and then click Start.