Example filter: Create a filter for all activity in a connector profile
- On the SEM Console, select Live Events.
- To create a filter at a group level in the Filter Values pane, for example, the Overview group, move the mouse pointer over a group heading to expose the vertical ellipsis, and click Add New Filter.
To create a filter at the root level, click the add icon, and then select Add New Filter.
- Enter a descriptive name for your new filter in the Name field on the right.
- In the first column under Filter Values on the left, expand Event Groups, and select Any Alert.
- Drag DetectionIP from the second column on the left into the filter builder.
When you drag a value into the filter builder, the correct drop location is illuminated with a blue line.
- In the same way, expand the Connector Profiles group, select your profile, and drag it into the filter value drop location.
- Click Save.