Verify that the correct alias value is associated with the connector
The following procedure applies to devices configured to send logs to SEM. To verify agent connectors, use this same procedure, but apply it to the agent associated with the connector instead.
- On the SEM Console, navigate to Configure > Manager Connectors.
- Under Configured connectors, select the connector instance you want to verify.
- On the connector toolbar, click Edit.
- Verify the connector name (alias) is correct (change the name, if not), and click Save.
- On the connector toolbar, click Start.