Verify the alias value associated with the connector
The following procedure applies to devices configured to send logs to SEM. To verify agent connectors, use this same procedure, but apply it to the agent associated with the connector instead.
- Log in to the SEM Console.
- On the toolbar, click Configure > Manager connectors.
Under Configured connectors, select the connector instance you want to verify.
- On the connector toolbar, click Edit.
- Verify the connector name (alias) is correct (change the name, if not), and click Save.
- On the connector toolbar, click Start.