Add a FIM connector to a node
- On the SEM Console, navigate to Configure > Node.
- In the Refine Results pane, expand the Type group, and then select Agent.
- In the agent list, select an agent, and then click Manage node connectors on the toolbar.
- In the search box, type FIM to view the configured and available FIM connectors.
- Select a connector, and then click Create Configuration or Configure from template on the connector toolbar.
- Click Save. A confirmation message appears in the upper-right corner of the SEM Console.
- Under Configured connectors, select your connector, and then click Start.