Create a rule from a rules template
SEM comes with over 30 predefined templates that can be easily adapted to your precise requirements.
- Log in to the SEM Console.
- On the toolbar, click the Rules tab.
On the Rules toolbar, click Create rule from template.
- Select a template from the list (or enter a search term for a specific template), and then click Next.
- Review the existing conditions and values, and click Edit Rule if you need to change these.
See Create a rule for instructions on how to change the rule settings.
- After you update the rule, click Next.
- Review and adjust the rule details and actions where needed, and then click Create.