Create a rule from a rules template
SEM comes with over 30 predefined templates that can be easily adapted to your precise requirements.
- On the SEM Console, click the Rules tab.
On the Rules toolbar, click Create rule from template.
- Select a template from the list (or enter a search term for a specific template), and then click Next.
- Review the existing conditions and values, and click Edit Rule if you need to change these.
For help on changing rule settings see Create a new rule.
- When you have amended the rule, click Next.
- Review and adjust the rule details and actions where needed, and then click Create.