Remove AppOptics from IIS nodes in SAM
When you remove AppOptics integration from a node in SAM, the SolarWinds Platform:
- Uninstalls the AppOptics agent from the node,
- Removes the agent listing from the SolarWinds Platform database,
- Removes the AppOpticsInstrumentation module from the IIS server, and
- Restarts Microsoft IIS services.
When IIS services restart on the node, related websites go offline temporarily.
To remove AppOptics integration from a node:
- Navigate to Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click AppOptics Settings.
- On the AppOptics Settings page, select the nodes for which you want to remove from AppOptics.
If you receive exception errors about loading the AppOptics.Agent file or assembly on the IIS server after removing AppOptics integration, you may need to remove the AppOpticsinstrumentation module from the server in IIS Manager. See Troubleshoot AppOptics integrations with IIS nodes in SAM.