RADIUS User Experience Monitor
Assign this SAM application monitor template to a node to track how long it takes to perform basic user authentication using the Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS) protocol.
The Orion Platform can access the target RADIUS system.
The Orion server and target system support Password Authentication Protocol (PAP) authentication. If necessary, create a RADIUS policy on the Orion server.
Provide RADIUS credentials, including a secret key.
The main component monitor in this template is the RADIUS User Experience Monitor. It uses a synthetic transaction to:
- Connect to a target system.
- Log in with RADIUS credentials and a secret key.
- Validate a response.
- Measure the response time.
For details, see RADIUS User Experience Monitor.
To learn about the other component monitors in this template:
- Navigate to the Manage Application Monitor Templates page.
- Select this template.
- Click Edit to display component monitor details.