Discover applications in your SAM environment
SolarWinds SAM can scan nodes and automatically assign application monitor templates to them, or you can add application monitors to nodes manually. After polling begins, customize the data that appears in the Orion Web Console and drill down to display more in-depth data, as described in the following topics:
- Use the Application Discovery wizard to add multiple nodes in SAM: Discover applications in your environment and assign templates automatically.
- Use the Add Node wizard to assign SAM application monitors to a node: Add application monitors to monitored nodes individually.
- Customize Application Details views in SAM: Tailor the data displayed for applications hosted on specific nodes.
- Customize Application Summary views in SAM: Use filters to adjust widgets that appear in Application Summary views.
- Add SAM data to the Node Details view: Modify Node Details views to display SAM widgets.
- View node and application data in SAM tooltips: Hover over nodes and application data to display more data.