- Updated the OTel SDK used to version 1.14.0.
- Updated the OTel instrumentation used to version 0.35b.
Updates to support Flake8 version 6.
solarwinds_readySDK call to check instrumentation library readiness
- Updated to liboboe 11.0.0 to support using the AppOptics endpoint with default certificates.
Fixed logging vulnerabilities.
- Initial SolarWinds Observability Python Library alpha release, using the OpenTelemetry Instrumentation 0.34b for automatic instrumentation of common Python frameworks.
- OpenTelemetry API/SDK 1.13.0, for trace generation.
- W3C trace context propagation.
- OTel, APM instrumentation startup, and trigger trace configurable with environment variables.
- Support for a new unified metrics format by using liboboe 10.6.1. See SolarWinds Observability October 2022 release notes for details of the unified metrics.
© 2022 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reproduced by any means nor modified, decompiled, disassembled, published or distributed, in whole or in part, or translated to any electronic medium or other means without the prior written consent of SolarWinds. All right, title, and interest in and to the software, services, and documentation are and shall remain the exclusive property of SolarWinds, its affiliates, and/or its respective licensors.
SOLARWINDS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR OTHER TERMS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, ON THE DOCUMENTATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NONINFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLARWINDS, ITS SUPPLIERS, NOR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SOLARWINDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks) of their respective companies.