These release notes describe the new features, improvements, and fixed issues in the Network Collector. To upgrade your Network Collector, see Upgrade the Network Collector.
- Notifications on discovery results added to SolarWinds Observability: When new devices are discovered on the Network Collector or in Hybrid Cloud Observability with Platform Connect, you are notified in SolarWinds Observability on the Network Overview page.
- Support for polling SD-WAN tunnel performance data was added.
- Centralized upgrade functionality added: Click Settings > My Deployment > Updates to upgrade the Network Collector.
- Observe user device tracking data.
Network Collector 2022.4 supports SolarWinds Observability organizations hosted in the Microsoft Azure cloud.
Network Collector 2022.4 introduces new filters for the Flows item in the Network Device overview. You can filter flow data to only display data from within the organization (East/West) or communication outside of the organization (North/South). See Area overviews.
- Network Collector now supports SolarWinds Observability organizations hosted in the Azure cloud.
Optimized Network Collector Installation wizard and the updated Network Collector Web Console. See Add a network device.
- Initial Network Collector release.
© 2023 SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC. All rights reserved.
This document may not be reproduced by any means nor modified, decompiled, disassembled, published or distributed, in whole or in part, or translated to any electronic medium or other means without the prior written consent of SolarWinds. All right, title, and interest in and to the software, services, and documentation are and shall remain the exclusive property of SolarWinds, its affiliates, and/or its respective licensors.
SOLARWINDS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS, OR OTHER TERMS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, ON THE DOCUMENTATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NONINFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN. IN NO EVENT SHALL SOLARWINDS, ITS SUPPLIERS, NOR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF SOLARWINDS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
The SolarWinds, SolarWinds & Design, Orion, and THWACK trademarks are the exclusive property of SolarWinds Worldwide, LLC or its affiliates, are registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, and may be registered or pending registration in other countries. All other SolarWinds trademarks, service marks, and logos may be common law marks or are registered or pending registration. All other trademarks mentioned herein are used for identification purposes only and are trademarks of (and may be registered trademarks) of their respective companies.