Requirements depend on several variables, such as:
- Whether SolarWinds Observability libraries and clients are deployed.
- The volume of data to display in the browser.
- The areas you select for monitoring.
This topic contains:
The following table lists browser requirements and recommendations for using the SolarWinds Observability web application.
Performance of the computer and internet speed where you open the browser significantly influences the speed of SolarWinds Observability.
SolarWinds Observability supports the two most recent versions of the following web browsers:
The following must be enabled in your browser:
The browser you are using to access SolarWinds Observability's basic features must have unrestricted access to the following locations:
- https://my.xx-yy.cloud.solarwinds.com and all subfolders (where
xx-yyis determined by the URL you use to access SolarWinds Observability, see Data centers and endpoint URIs)
- https://documentation.solarwinds.com/ and all subfolders
- https://agent-binaries.cloud.solarwinds.com/ and all subfolders
The collectors installed on the monitored device or host must be able to communicate with the SolarWinds Observability ingestion endpoint. To enable access to all SolarWinds Observability ingestion endpoints, open your firewall or access control configuration to allow access to all subdomains and subfolders for
For more precise configuration, see Specific requirements by monitoring area.