This page includes a summary of all currently supported platforms:
Looking for something that's not on the list? Contact the AppOptics customer support team to check if it's on the roadmap.
Currently only the Java and .NET agents support Windows.
Currently only the Java and PHP agents supports ARMv8
- Debian 8 - AMD64
- Debian 9 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Debian 10 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Ubuntu 14.04 - AMD64
- Ubuntu 16.04 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Ubuntu 18.04 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Ubuntu 20.04 - AMD64, ARMv8
- RHEL/CentOS 7 - AMD64
- RHEL/CentOS 8 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Amazon Linux 2016.03 - AMD64
- Amazon Linux 2016.09 - AMD64
- Amazon Linux 2017.03 - AMD64
- Amazon Linux 2017.09 - AMD64
- Amazon Linux 2018.03 - AMD64
- Amazon Linux 2 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Alpine Linux 3.9 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Alpine Linux 3.10 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Alpine Linux 3.11 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Alpine Linux 3.12 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Alpine Linux 3.13 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Alpine Linux 3.14 - AMD64, ARMv8
- Windows Server 2008 R2
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows Server 2016
- Windows Server 2019
These are the platforms we test our APM agents on, but they generally work on Linux systems. Try it out and don't hesitate to contact us with any questions.
Platform as a Service
- Heroku – all agents with the exception of .NET can be easily enabled for your application running on Heroku, see the SolarWinds AppOptics addon for details.
- Azure App Service – all agents can be easily enabled for your application running on Azure App Service, see the agent-specific links below for details.
- Linux – .NET Core/5+, Go, Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, Ruby
- Windows – .NET Framework and .NET Core/5+, Java
Navigation Notice: When the APM Integrated Experience is enabled, AppOptics shares a common navigation and enhanced feature set with other integrated experience products. How you navigate AppOptics and access its features may vary from these instructions.