Create scheduled tasks
This documentation is for legacy Kiwi Syslog Server versions 9.8.2 and older.
You can create up to 100 scheduled tasks in Kiwi Syslog Server. The following types of tasks are available:
- Archive tasks move or copy files to another location and (optionally) compress the files.
- Clean-up tasks delete files that meet the specified criteria (for example, files over a certain age).
- Run Program tasks run a Windows program.
- Run Script tasks run a script.
Each task can be triggered to run:
- On a schedule
- When the Kiwi Syslog Server application or service starts
- When the Kiwi Syslog Server application or service stops
If multiple tasks are set to run at the same time, the tasks run in the order they are listed on the Setup dialog. You can rearrange scheduled tasks.