Add an action to log messages to user display
You can add an action to log messages to the user display.
- From the Kiwi Syslog NG navigation bar, choose Setup > Rules.
- Locate an existing rule. If the rule does not exist, add a rule and start the New Rule wizard.
- If you are adding an action to an existing rule, select the rule and click Edit. If you are creating a new rule, navigate to the Actions step of the New Rule wizard.
- Click Add Action. Define the action name in the provided field.
- In the Action drop down, select Log to display.
Select the display number.
- If you are adding an action to an existing rule, click Apply. If you are creating an action in the New Rule wizard, click Add.