Add an action to log messages to Loggly
You can add an action to log messages to Loggly, a SolarWinds cloud-based logging service for quick searching and troubleshooting. You can send logs from Kiwi Syslog Server NG, or other servers or applications that can connect to the Internet. Then monitor, search, react to, and archive your messages on Loggly.com.
- From the Kiwi Syslog NG navigation bar, choose Setup > Rules.
- Locate an existing rule. If the rule does not exist, add a rule and start the New Rule wizard.
- If you are adding an action to an existing rule, select the rule and click Edit. If you are creating a new rule, navigate to the Actions step of the New Rule wizard.
- Click Add Action. Define the action name in the provided field.
In the Action drop down, select Log to loggly.com.
Insert the Loggly personal token. To create or view your token, see Loggly Customer Token.
- If you are adding an action to an existing rule, click Apply. If you are creating an action in the New Rule wizard, click Add.
- Test the action by navigating to your Loggly portal.