Add an action to play a sound
You can add a Kiwi Syslog Server action to play a sound when a message matches the associated filters.
This feature is available only in a licensed edition of Kiwi Syslog Server.
- From the Kiwi Syslog Service Manager, choose File > Setup.
- Add a rule, or locate an existing rule.
- Right-click Actions below the rule, and click Add Action.
- Click the default action name, and enter a descriptive name.
- From the Action menu, select Play a sound.
- Specify which sound option to play and how many times to play it.
- Test the action.
- Click Apply.