Add an action to reset flags and counters
You can add an action to reset all of the internal counters used by the Threshold, Timeout, and Time Interval filters configured under every rule that uses Flag/Counter filters.
- From the Kiwi Syslog NG navigation bar, choose Setup > Rules.
- Locate an existing rule. If the rule does not exist, add a rule and start the New Rule wizard.
- If you are adding an action to an existing rule, select the rule and click Edit. If you are creating a new rule, navigate to the Actions step of the New Rule wizard.
- Click Add Action. Define the action name in the provided field.
- In the Action drop down, select Reset flags/counters.
- Check the Reset all rules box to reset flags and counters for all rules. Do not check Reset all rules if you want to reset flags and counters for only the current rule.
- If you are adding an action to an existing rule, click Apply. If you are creating an action in the New Rule wizard, click Add.