Default chart style for resources in SolarWinds NTA
By default, all resources in detail views present chart data in an area chart and SolarWinds platform summary views present chart data in a pie chart.
You can configure the chart style for any resource individually.
- In the SolarWinds platform Web Console, click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Scroll down to the Charting and Graphing Settings section.
- Select the desired chart style from the Default chart style for resources placed on Detail views drop-down.
- Select the desired chart style from the Default chart style for resources placed on SUMMARY views drop-down.
Pie charts present a flat view of your data. Area charts present a historical view of your data as represented by areas calculated at past polling times.