Default chart style for widgets in NTA
By default, all widgets in detail views present chart data in an area chart and SolarWinds Platform summary views present chart data in a pie chart.
You can configure the chart style for any widget individually.
- In the SolarWinds Platform Web Console, click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Scroll down to the Charting and Graphing Settings section.
- Select the desired chart style from the Default chart style for widgets placed on Detail views drop-down.
- Select the desired chart style from the Default chart style for widgets placed on SUMMARY views drop-down.
Pie charts present a flat view of your data. Area charts present a historical view of your data as represented by areas calculated at past polling times.