Default chart style for resources in SolarWinds NTA
By default, all resources in detail views present chart data in an area chart and Orion summary views present chart data in a pie chart.
You can configure the chart style for any resource individually.
- In the Orion Web Console, click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Scroll down to the Charting and Graphing Settings section.
- Select the desired chart style from the Default chart style for resources placed on Detail views drop-down.
- Select the desired chart style from the Default chart style for resources placed on SUMMARY views drop-down.
Pie charts present a flat view of your data. Area charts present a historical view of your data as represented by areas calculated at past polling times.