Set the Percentage type for Top XX lists
Percentage type for Top XX lists describes how SolarWinds NTA calculates percentages in Top XX resources.
- In the Orion Web Console, click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Scroll down to the Charting and Graphing Settings section.
- Select one of the following from the Percentage type for Top XX Lists drop-down:
- Absolute: Absolute percentages are calculated for each item based on all monitored items. Items not belonging to the Top XX resources, such as items number 6 and more in Top 5 resources, are shown on the chart as Remaining Traffic and are included in percentage calculations.
- Relative: For each item, relative percentages are calculated in terms of the total number of items displayed in the selected resource. Top XX resources show only the set number of items, and only the items shown in the chart are included in percentage calculations.