Default time periods for widgets in NTA
You can globally set the default time period for all SolarWinds Platform Web Console widgets in the Charting and Graphing Settings section of NTA Settings.
- In the SolarWinds Platform Web Console, click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Scroll down to the Charting and Graphing Settings section.
- The default time period for NTA widgets placed on Detail views is Last 15 Minutes.
- The default time period for NTA widgets placed on Summary views is Last 1 Hour(s).
- The default time period for NTA search is Lat 15 Minutes.
High default widget time periods may significantly affect load times for NTA views.
You can also configure the time period for any NTA widget by clicking Edit in the header of the widget.