Delete IP address groups from NTA
- In the SolarWinds Platform Web Console, click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Under IP Address Groups, click Manage IP Address Groups.
- Click Delete at the end of an IP address group row.
- Click Submit.
- Select an IP address group and click Delete.
- Confirm the operation in the pop-up window.
Deleting IP address groups can cause application collisions. For more information, see IP address groups in SolarWinds NTA.