Set flow direction in SolarWinds NTA
You can set flow direction either globally for all SolarWinds NTA resources or manually for the current session.
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Under Charting and Graphing Settings, use the Default Flow Direction settings to set the defaults for all SolarWinds NTA resources placed in Summary, Node Detail, Interface Detail views.
- You call also set global Default Flow Direction for CBQoS resources. The global default is applied only if both the view on which the CBQoS resource is placed and the CBQoS resource itself are using their default settings.
- Click Save.
Manually adjusting flow direction on an SolarWinds NTA view overrides the global default for that view only.
Change flow direction in a view
- Click next to the flow direction setting below the view name.
- Select a flow direction: Both, Ingress, or Egress. The Select Flow Direction menu only provides the options that can be applied to the current view.
- Click Submit.