Clear events in SolarWinds NTA
If there are too many events on your Last 200 Unknown Traffic Events view and you have resolved the relevant ones, you can clear the events. Clearing events helps you find out which events have been resolved successfully.
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Under NetFlow Management, click Show Unknown Traffic Events.
- Click Clear Notifications.
This will clear events from this view and from the Events view. However, the Last XX Traffic Analyzer Events resources still show the last items and include the following event:
Notification Event Status Reset
"Resetting unknown traffic notifications events."
- Click Refresh Events. Unresolved events will appear in the Last 200 Unknown Events view again.
It might take a few minutes until unresolved events return to the list.
Unresolved events return to the list if you refresh the page.
Display resolved events that were cleared
- Click Alerts & Activity > Events.
- Define what events you want to see. For more details, see Filter events and display historical events in SolarWinds NTA.
- Select Show Cleared Events.
- Click Refresh.