Add endpoint-centric widgets to NTA views
An endpoint-centric widget is a special type of Top XX widget that you can place on either Node Details or Interface Details views.
To understand the difference between a Top XX widget and its endpoint-centric variant, consider this example: If you place Top XX Conversations on either the Node Details or Interface Details view, you will see data on conversations responsible for the most traffic passing through the selected node or interface over the set period of time. However, if you place Top XX Conversations (Endpoint Centric) on either of those views, you will see data on the conversations the selected node or interface originated or terminated.
If your user account has limitations, you might not see all the expected traffic because of the limitations. For more information, see Creating Account Limitations.
Add an endpoint-centric widget
- Click My Dashboards > Home > Summary.
- Under All Nodes, click a node. If nodes on are grouped, drill down to the relevant group.
- Click Customize Page > Add tab.
- Click + next to the column in which you want the new widget to be placed.
- In the Group By list, select Classic category.
- Select NetFlow Endpoint-Centric Resources in the list.
- Select one or more widgets, and then click Add Selected Resources.
- Use the arrow buttons to move the widgets listed in the column into the order you want displayed in the SolarWinds Platform Web Console.
- Click Done.