Edit IP address groups in NTA
In NTA, you can edit monitored IP addresses and IP address groups. You can also decide, whether you want to see selected groups in the Top XX IP Address Groups widget.
- In the SolarWinds Platform Web Console, click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click NTA Settings.
- Under IP Address Groups, click Manage IP Address Groups.
- Click Edit next to an IP address group.
- Edit the Description.
- Make the edits:
- To define the selected group as a single IP address, select IP Address, and enter the IP address.
- To define the selected group as a range of IP addresses, select IP Range, and provide the starting and ending IP addresses.
- To include this defined group, if eligible, in Top XX IP Address Groups widgets, select the Enable Display in Top XX IP Address Groups Widget.
- To define another IP Address group, click Add, and repeat the preceding steps.
- Click OK.
- Click Submit.
- Select the IP address group and click Edit.
- Make the appropriate edits:
- To define the selected group as a range of IP addresses, select IPv4 range, and provide the starting and ending IP addresses.
- To define the selected group as a single IP address, select IPv4 address, and enter the IP address.
- To define the selected group range using CIDR, select IPv4 CIDR, and enter the CIDR notation.
- Click Save.
Editing IP address groups can cause application collisions. For more information, see IP address groups in SolarWinds NTA.