Edit time settings for NTA views
You can customize the time shown by all appropriate widgets on a view. These settings are limited to the current session. Once you leave the view, all widgets will show default time settings.
Widgets with their individual time periods set in their Edit pages are not subject to this time period control.
The time period shown by widgets will always be shifted into the past by two minutes compared to the current time settings. There is a two-minute delay in loading data into the database. For example, if you set Relative Time Period to Last 5 Minutes at 11:02, widgets display data collected from 10:55 to 11:00.
Change the time period shown by all widgets in the view for the current session
- Click next to the time period setting below the view name.
- Define the time period in one of the following ways:
- Select Named Time Period, and then select a time period.
- Select Relative Time Period, and then enter a time value and the appropriate unit.
- Select Absolute Time Period, and then use the date picker and time selector to define a time period.