Add NetFlow resources to web console views
- In the SolarWinds Platform Web Console, click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Views, click Manage Views.
- In the list of views, scroll down to the NetFlow entries.
- Select a NetFlow view to which you want to add a NetFlow-specific resource, and click Edit.
- Click + next to the column in which you want the new resource to be placed.
- In the Group By list, select Classic Category.
- Select a NetFlow entry in the list.
- Select one or more resources, and then click Add Selected Resources.
- Use the arrow buttons to move the resources listed in the column into the order you want displayed in the SolarWinds Platform Web Console.
- Click Done.
For more information about using your customized view as a default view assigned to a user, see Editing User Accounts .
To add your customized view to a menu bar as a custom item, see Customizing Web Console Menu Bars.