Create a NOC view in NPM
A Network Operations Center (NOC) view provides a single page view of critical statistics that can fit on a TV screen or a mobile device. Subviews rotate automatically on the screen so each subview is available as a separate slide.
Headers and footers are compressed in NOC views, increasing the available space to display resources.
The example below shows how to configure a NOC view for the New York IT Summary view.
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- In the View group, click Manage Views.
- Select the view you want to configure as a NOC view, and click Edit.
- On the Customize view page, select Enable NOC View.
- If the view consists of multiple tabs, specify the rotation interval.
- Click Done & Go to NOC.
When you open the view, you can switch to the NOC mode by clicking Show in NOC mode in the top right corner of the view.