Beyond Getting Started
NPM is a SolarWinds Platform product. The SolarWinds Platform is the core of the SolarWinds IT Management Portfolio. It ensures data collection, processing, storage, and presentation. It provides common features, such as user accounts and groups, views, dashboards, reporting, alerting, and more that you can use across all SolarWinds Platform products and access from the SolarWinds Platform Web Console.
- Manage users
- Troubleshoot environmental issues with Performance Analysis dashboards
- Make your SolarWinds Platform highly available
- Manage alerts
- Manage reports
- Customize SolarWinds Platform Web Console, for example change SolarWinds logo for the logo of your company, or change the color scheme of the SolarWinds Platform Web Console.
- Customize views, widgets, and charts
- Use thresholds to specify when your nodes change status
- Monitor Hardware health
- Monitor SNMP traps and syslogs in the SolarWinds Platform
- Review events
- Use Quality of Experience
- Protect your environment with High Availability
- Scale your environment
- Discover your network paths with NetPath™
- Monitor custom metrics on your devices
- Use Network Insight for F5 BIG-IP, Cisco Nexus devices, Cisco ASA, and Cisco ACI
- Forecast capacity
You can also connect with the NPM user community on THWACK, where you'll find training videos, blog posts, and information about what the team is working on.