Export UnDP pollers from NPM
- Start the Universal Device Poller application, for example by clicking Start > SolarWinds Orion > Universal Device Poller.
- Click File > Export Universal Device Pollers.
- In the Pollers pane on the left, navigate to the pollers that you want to export.
- To select all pollers in a group, select the group.
- To select multiple pollers, hold down SHIFT or CTRL and click the pollers to export.
- Select the pollers, and click Export. Pollers will move to the Selected Pollers pane.
To remove a poller from the list of pollers for export, select the poller and click Remove.
- Click Save.
- Navigate to the location where you want to export the selected pollers, provide a File name, and click Save.
Selected pollers will now be stored as a
.UnDP file in the specified location. You can use the
.UnDP file to import the pollers on another polling engine.