Upgrade DPA on Windows
- Review the upgrade checklist and prepare your environment.
- Download the most recent version of DPA from the SolarWinds Customer Portal.
- Log in to the Windows server as an administrator.
- Run the installer.
Extract the contents of the downloaded installation ZIP file.
SolarWindsDPASetup-x64.exe. When the installer starts, click Next.
- If you accept the terms of the license agreement, select I accept. Click Next.
To create an exception to prevent Microsoft Defender from scanning the folder that stores the Find SQL indexes, select the Do you want to configure Microsoft Defender check box.
Click Next, and then click Install to start the upgrade.
- When the upgrade is complete, click Finish.