DPAIM account limitations
Account limitations restrict the information available for a specific user.
Integrating DPA and an Orion Platform product grants you the following additional account limitations:
- Single Database Instance
- Group of Database Instances
- Database Instance Name Pattern
Restrict access by applying user account limitations
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- Under User Accounts, click Manage Accounts.
- Edit an individual or group account.
- Click Add Limitation in the Account Limitations section.
- Select the type of limitation to apply, and click Continue.
Define the limitation, and click Submit.
The limitation will be added to the Edit Account page.
- Click Submit.
When the user logs back in, the account respects the limitations applied to it.