Set advanced DPA configuration options
You can use advanced options to change DPA's default behavior. For example, you can:
- Change the default expiration times for access and refresh tokens
- Change the Warning and Critical thresholds for anomaly detection
- Change the default values that DPA uses to check for table tuning best practices
In most cases, you will change these options when instructed to do so by SolarWinds Support or based on information from another topic of this administration guide (such as the linked topics above).
From the DPA menu in the top-right corner, click Options.
Under Administration > Configuration, click Advanced Options.
The System Options tab lists options that apply to all database instances. The list includes a description of each option.
- If you are setting an option that applies to a single database instance, click DB Instance Options and select the database instance.
- Click the name of an option to open the Edit Option dialog.
- To change an option value, enter the New Value and click Update.