Update a monitored database instance
If connection or user information changes with one of your monitored database instances, you must update that information in DPA.
- From the DPA menu in the top-right corner, click Options.
- Under Monitor Setup > Database Instances, click Update Connection.
- Select the database instance, and click Next.
- Select the check box next to the property, update the value, and click Next.
For database-specific connection information, see the following:
- Confirm the connection information, and click Update Connection.
- Click Finish, or Update Another Database Instance to continue updating.