Deactivate your DPA licenses
If your DPA server has direct access to the internet, you can deactivate licenses online.
Evaluation licenses and temporary keys cannot be deactivated.
- On the DPA homepage, click License Management.
- On the License Allocation page, click License Manager.
- In the Licenses section, locate the License Key you want to deactivate.
- Click Deactivate.
To deactivate a license offline in DPA 10.0 or earlier, contact SolarWinds customer support.
To deactivate a license offline in DPA 10.1 and later:
- From the SolarWinds DPA homepage, click License Management > License Manager.
- Click Deactivate next to the license.
- Click Yes to confirm the offline deactivation, and download the deactivation receipt file.
- Log in to the SolarWinds Customer Portal, and go to the License Management page.
- Select the DPA instance, and click Deactivate license manually.
- On the Manage License Deactivation page, browse for the deactivation receipt file, and click Upload.