SolarWinds VNQM tips and tricks
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor provides default chart titles and subtitles. To restore the default values, clear the respective fields when editing chart titles, and then click Submit.
- To display gauges and charts for the opposite direction call path between the same two endpoints, click View reverse call path.
- The time interval for collecting CDR and CMR data can be modified during the configuration of Cisco call managers. For more information, see Configure Cisco CallManagers for FTP.
- To find the necessary balance between server load and data granularity, try using different polling intervals. For more information, see Configure SolarWinds VNQM settings.
- Configure the length of time performance data is retained to balance database maintenance with IP SLA requirements. For more information, see Configure SolarWinds VNQM settings.