Select the VoIP infrastructure
In SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager you can monitor the health and status of your Network Service Assurance and VoIP devices in the VoIP Infrastructure resource on the VoIP Summary View page. To use this resource, select VoIP nodes which form the VoIP infrastructure.
To specify VoIP infrastructure for VNQM:
- Log in to the SolarWinds Platform Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click VoIP & Network Quality (VNQM) Settings.
- In the VoIP Management group, click Select VoIP nodes.
- Expand the names of manufacturers to see the available devices.
- Make sure you only select the nodes that you want to see in the VoIP Infrastructure resource.
- If you do not see an expected VoIP-related device or interface in the list, use the SolarWinds Platform Web Console to add the device to the database. For more information, see Adding Devices for Monitoring in the Web Console.
- If you are adding a VoIP simulation node and you want VNQM to automatically discover its Network Service Assurance operation configuration, you must provide an SNMP read/write community string when you add the device.
- When you have selected all nodes that are a part of your VoIP infrastructure, click OK to confirm your settings.