Rename operations in SolarWinds VNQM
Any operation that SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager monitors is given a default name using the following pattern: SourceNodeName -> TargetNodeName, where SourceNodeName is the name of the source node and TargetNodeName is the name of the target node. To change the name of an operation, complete the following procedure.
- Click Settings > All Settings > VoIP & Quality Settings.
- In the Manage IP SLA Operations section, click Edit or delete operations.
- Select the operation you want to modify, and click Edit.
- Enter the new name for the operation, and click Save.
- Leaving the Operation Name field blank results in the operation being named using the default naming pattern.
- If you change the name of a node in SolarWinds NPM, the change will be reflected in the operation name unless the default naming pattern is not being used.