SolarWinds VNQM Maps
SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager allows you to display your IP SLA operations on customizable maps produced within the Orion Web Console. You can create new maps or modify any existing map to include IP SLA operations. The operation status is displayed on the map in the same fashion as nodes, interfaces, or volumes.
For more information about using maps, see the SolarWinds Network Atlas Administrator Guide.
To add SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager operations to your map:
- Start the Network Atlas in your SolarWinds program folder.
- Locate the source node in the left pane containing the IP SLA operations you want to add.
- Click [+] next to the node name.
- Click [+] next to IP SLA Operations.
- Drag the operation you want to the drawing area.