SolarWinds VNQM Maps
SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager allows you to display your Network Service Assurance operations on customizable maps produced within the SolarWinds Platform Web Console. You can create new maps or modify any existing map to include Network Service Assurance operations. The operation status is displayed on the map in the same fashion as nodes, interfaces, or volumes.
For more information about using maps, see the SolarWinds Network Atlas Administrator Guide.
To add SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager operations to your map:
- Start the Network Atlas in your SolarWinds program folder.
- Locate the source node in the left pane containing the Network Service Assurance operations you want to add.
- Click [+] next to the node name.
- Click [+] next to Network Service Assurance Operations.
- Drag the operation you want to the drawing area.