Add CallManager Express devices to SolarWinds VNQM
The following procedure adds a Cisco® Unified Communications Manager (CallManager) Express device to SolarWinds VNQM.
Cisco CallManager and Cisco CallManager Express devices provide a different level of details:
- VNQM does not collect call data information or region information from CallManager Express devices.
- VNQM does not support phone polling on CallManager Express devices.
- For Cisco CallManager Express devices, the information about CDR is not available, thus giving you only the details about the device status and its phone devices count.
- For Cisco CallManagers, you can see all information from the device Call Detail Records, such as the call source, destination, duration, or the call quality indicators.
Add a Cisco CallManager Express device to VNQM
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings > VoIP & Network Quality (VNQM) Settings.
- Under VoIP Management, click Add CallManager nodes.
- If you have not already added your CallManager devices to the database, use the Orion Web Console to add your CallManager devices before continuing.
- Select an available CallManager Express device, and click Next.
If you do not see an expected CallManager Express device, use the Orion Web Console to add it.
- Click Next, and click Add Call Manager.