Add CallManager Express devices to SolarWinds VNQM
The following procedure adds a Cisco® CallManager Express device to SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager.
SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager does not collect call data information or region information from CallManager Express devices and does not support phone polling on the devices.
To add a CallManager Express device to SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager:
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings > VoIP & Quality Settings.
- Click Add CallManager nodes.
- If you have not already added your CallManager devices to the database, use the Orion Web Console to add your CallManager devices before continuing.
- Select an available CallManager Express device, and click Next.
If you do not see an expected CallManager Express device, use the Orion Web Console to add it.
- Click Next, and click Add Call Manager.