Delete call manager devices from SolarWinds VNQM
The following procedure provides the steps required to delete a call manager device from SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager
- Log in to the SolarWinds Platform Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings.
- Under Product Specific Settings, click VoIP & Network Quality (VNQM) Settings.
- Click Manage Call Manager nodes.
- Select the Call Manager-hosting devices you want to delete, and click Remove Call Managers.
- Click OK to confirm.