Delete IP SLA operations
To stop monitoring specific IP SLA operations in SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager, complete the following procedure.
Deleting manually added IP SLA operations from SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager only removes the operations from the list of monitored operations. The operations will still exist on your network devices. You must manually remove operations from your devices to completely remove the operations. If you do not remove the operations, you will not be able to add other operations with the same number.
To delete IP SLA Operations from SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager:
- Log in to your SolarWinds VoIP and Network Quality Manager server as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings > VoIP & Quality Settings.
- In the Manage IP SLA Operations section, click Edit or delete operations.
- Select the operations you want to delete, and click Delete.
- When prompted to confirm, click Delete to stop monitoring the selected operations.