Time period in SolarWinds VNQM
Designate a predefined or custom time period for your chart by using any of the following methods:
- Select a predefined time period from the time period list.
- Select the Select custom period option, and provide custom Start and Ending Dates/Times.
Some charts define the time period they show using the following options:
- Default zoom range: Select the time period to be displayed in the graph or chart per default. You can see this information by default below the chart title.
- Amount of historical data to load: Select the time period for which the data should be loaded. You can display this data dynamically using the slider below the chart.
- Sample interval: Select the time interval which you want to see in the graph as a single point or bar.
Data within the defined sample is summarized automatically.